Friday, December 31, 2010

Gingerbread House

I decided that doing a gingerbread house with Matthew would be fun!
It was LOTS of fun and LOTS of mess! :)
I don't remember ever doing a gingerbread house before so I had this vision in my head what I wanted it to look like.  I quickly realized that I should have known better to have a vision.
I decided to just let Matthew be creative!
It was way more fun and less stressful!
I got a little silly and put frosting on Matthew's nose.
He thought that was funny.
So he must more frosting on his face!
We had candy everywhere.  Some little marble shaped candies came with the kit and they went everywhere!
He decided that he wanted to do the icing himself.
He did pretty good but I had to keep pushing it to the tip.

As you can see, we had frosting everywhere!
Here is our frosting covered boy with his finished gingerbread house!
Putting the frosting on his face was not a smart idea on my part. 
 His face broke out in a rash! 
I was lucky and it cleared up pretty quickly!


No comments: