Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Christmas Celebration

On Friday night, we had Matthew's birthmother, Adie and her family (well most of her family) over for dinner.  They spoiled Matthew with lots of Christmas gifts.  He loves everything gift that he got!!
We had a wonderful dinner!
Matthew giving his Adie a kiss!
Matthew snuggling with his Adie and playing with his new train.
Playing with his new train set on his new art table with Adie and Mamma!
We always have so much fun and it seems like time flies when they are here.

2 comments:

Elisa Seaba said...

How neat! I bet that was a really special time!

jodilee0123 said...

He totally has Adie's mouth! Their faces are almost exactly the same in the last photo. That is such the amazing part of open adoption to me. To be able to see that and share it with everyone. Each of our kids are so much like their birth moms. I just feel so blessed to know them and to have them in my life. I know you guys do too!!!!