Saturday, July 11, 2009

We had a super busy week so I am sorry that I have not posted pictures this week. I promise some will be posted either Sunday or Monday. As you know from my last post, we had Vacation Bible School at church this past week. I had so much fun! And I learned lots too!

On Thursday, we also had a special event. Our niece Emma turned 4 years old! She decided that she wanted to eat at McDonalds. Matthew loved the chicken nuggets. After dinner we went to Kyra and Emma's so that Emma could open presents and we had ice cream cake. Then today was her party. We had fun! Matthew was a really good baby and didn't even get crabby around the time he usually naps. When we left, I don't even think that we made it a mile and he was already sleeping and slept almost 2 hours.

No comments: