Thursday, June 23, 2011

Honey Suckles

We have these honey suckles everywhere around our new house!
Along with lots of poison ivy!
We've already started working on getting rid of the poison ivy! 
So far (knock on wood) none of us have gotten any poison ivy.

1 comment:

jodilee0123 said...

I got poison ivy while working at a juvenile crisis shelter--I chased a volleyball into the woods. It took FOREVER to get rid of! After that, I always sent the kids in to get the stray balls! haha! None of them ever got it. I think they framed me.....hahahaha!