Thursday, June 23, 2011

Family Pictures

Tonight while our chicken was cooking on the grill, I decided to try for some family pictures.  It did go as smooth as I had wanted but we got a couple that will work.

We took a few family ones before Matthew didn't he was done but none turned out so I took a couple of just me and Scott thinking it would make Matthew jealous.  It didn't work like I thought it would.

First Matthew was being silly.
This one was an okay one.
This one I have to laugh at Scott's face.  He like here we go again.  Hahaha!
This one is okay but Matthew is looking off the other direction.
We bribed him with a nutty bar and he was saying bar in this picture.
This one is okay but I tried standing on the other side and just didn't like the look of it.
This one is good except Matthew's cheesy smile.
I think that this is the best one from them all!

No comments: