Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Teething

Last night, Matthew was a bit clingy and just wanted to lay on one of us. He actually fell asleep on me which is very uncommon. He prefers his daddy when daddy is home. When he lets us take a peek in his mouth it looks like there is a tooth trying to break through the gum. Last night and this morning he was running a very low grade fever and was very fussy. He doesn't like orajel at ALL. He pushes our fingers out of the way with his strong little tongue. I tricked him today though. I put the orajel on his bristle gum cleaner because he loves that. A mom will do what a mom's got to do.

1 comment:

Keilani said...

A mom has to do what a mom has to do is right Joanna! Good thinking! I am sorry to hear my grandbaby is teething, but kiss him from Grandma G! Thanks for the pics! You really had fun camping & I could see that inn all of your pics!