Saturday, May 9, 2009

Friends

Yesterday I had a wonderful day! Aidan's mom, Lori, my good friend kipnapped me for the day! She spoiled me! We had a fun day garage saleing, we got pedicures, had lunch and then some more garage saleing!


Matthew of course got to spent the whole day with Daddy! He is a daddy's boy especially when he is not feeling well! When I got home yesterday, Matthew was not feeling well. He has gotten his first cold. The poor little man has a some what stuffy nose but some what runny nose. He just couldn't get comfortable. He wanted to suck on his nuk but it was so hard for him to do with his stuffy nose. With the stuffy nose comes LOTS of drool! Poor baby! I cried for him yesterday because I knew there was not much I could do for him. Between yesterday and today he will not let daddy get to far out of sight. He just wants to snuggle with daddy and he wants nothing to do with mommy. He doesn't like mommy because mommy is the bad guy and sucks all the gross yucky stuff out of his nose.





Still smiling even though he is not feeling well!

1 comment:

jodilee0123 said...

Awwww---you can totally tell he's not feeling good. Poor baby. Maybe he is teething. . . although we blame everything on teething! I hope he feels better soon! Happy Mother's day to you and to Adie! I'm glad you guys got to spend some time today together. Kaiti was with me as well! :0) Love love love!