Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
Youre a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God
So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?



I see God's fingerprints when I look at these two beautiful children. This is Matthew with his cousin Emma. Emma is our niece and goddaughter. They could pass as brother and sister couldn't they? God blessed us with our wonderful son and our beautiful niece.

Emma stays with us often. Usually every Saturday night so that we can take her to church and occassionally other nights of the week also. She stayed with us Thursday night and spent the day with Matthew and I on Friday. We had lots of fun going garage saleing, eating lunch at McDonalds and when we were all done garage saleing we stopped for some ice cream.

Look around you-where do you see God's fingerprint? To see other Fingerprint Fridays or to join in please visit Pampering Beki's blog. Thank you Beki for hosting Fingerprint Friday each week!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

What a sweet smile she has! I hope to have a niece to take shopping someday :)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I enjoyed reading your blog today.

Be sure and stop by my blog and sign up for the "10 Giveaways" that I will draw for on Wednesday.
Also, please pray for sweet Maggie as she returns to St Jude's this week. Would love for you to grab her button for your blog...