Thursday, February 26, 2009

Time Away

I was told that Matthew had a great day yesterday. You're probably wondering you were told. Yesterday, Matthew got to spend the day with Papa and Grammie (Scott's parents). Scott's mom was often asking if I need to get out for a few hours and plus I think they wanted to spoil their grandson a little. What did I do? I had a fun day of shopping with my mom, my sister, my nephew and my grandma. We went to St Cloud and had lots of fun! I MISSED Matthew terribly and I even had to call a few times to make sure he was doing good.

Matthew is not much of a snuggler but I think he knew that I was going to be gone for a few hours. When I went to drop him off at Papa and Grammie's house, he was snuggling into me and he never does that. What a little turkey!

Scott picked Matthew up after work since it is only about 7 minutes from Papa and Grammie's house. They had lots of fun with Matthew and they loved him up.

Matthew was good last night during the Ash Wednesday service even though it was right at his bedtime. He loves all the attention that he gets at church.

No comments: