Friday, February 20, 2009

Fingerprint Friday


There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:

I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God
So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you to Pampering Beki for hosting this each week! Everyone is welcome to join. To see how to join, as well as find links to other Fingerprint Friday posts, visit Pampering Beki's blog.

Matthew is covered with the fingerprints of God! He is surrounded by love from us his forever family, his biological family and his church family. What a true blessing Matthew has been to us! This song by Steven Curtis Chapman helps me remember that God's fingerprints helped bring Matthew to us through adoption. Matthew's birthparents created a wonderful masterpiece just for us. Words can't express to them just how blessed we have been with their decision.

5 comments:

artsyclay said...

He is just gorgeous! I love his long eyelashes and rosy little cheeks in the bathtub pictures.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

What a beautiful blessing!!

Adoption just gives me goosebumps. To think how God has planned each baby before they're born, and He knows exactly where to place that child... It's all just amazing.

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

He is just so beautiful. You are all very very blessed!!

Rebekah said...

Oh I love that expression on his face! What a blessing!

jodilee0123 said...

I love that song too. Dance with Cinderella is one of my favorites. I bawled every time I heard it and even more after Steven's daughter died. Now that I have a daughter of my own I cry even more. He has a way with his music, doesn't he?