Friday, September 30, 2011

Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?

We love our "little man"!
We can't believe that he is 3 years old already.
Time flies when you're having fun!
We love being parents!
This picture was taken on Wednesday and it is a rare occasion that he actually wants me to take his picture.  I have taken so many that when he sees the camera come out, he usually cries and says no pictures.


Would you like to share where you see God's fingerprints?  Head over to The Rusted Chain to see how to join.

2 comments:

Gloria said...

What a cutie! Treasure this wonderful time, they grow up so fast and I always thought 3 was such a fun age. They have such energy and curiosity, don't we wish that would last forever?
Smile today. :)

Keilani said...

Oh Matthew! Where did the time go? Grandma G misses you and mommy and daddy!!! We need to get together soon. Grandma is working hard on school! I love your pictures! Kisses!