Tuesday, October 12, 2010

No Posts Lately but A Short Update

Sorry that I have not posted much lately.  I'm sad to say that I haven't taken many pictures lately either.  I do have some pictures coming hopefully today.

Just a short little update: On September 24, we took Matthew to the doctor for a rash that he had developed on the back of his leg.  The doctor gave us some cream to put on it and say it should be drastically better by the following Monday.  I contacted him and said it wasn't much better but he told us to continue using the cream until the end of the week.  By the end of the week, it started spreading to other areas of his body so we started using cream on all of it.  After much frustration with Matthew's peds (I finally had to have Scott call because they just seemed to be ignoring me), we finally got a referal to see a dermatologist.  Our appointment is later this morning so I am hoping that we can get some answers as to what may be causing this rash.  I will let you know later as to what it is if we find out some answers.

No comments: