Friday, May 28, 2010

Fingerprint Friday



There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God
So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?

Every time that I look at Matthew I am reminded of how blessed that we are and how much he has changed our lives.
We are very excited to celebrate tonight the graduation of two very important people who helped change  our lives with this wonderful blessing of our son, Matthew.
Congratulations Adie and Sebastian on your high school graduation!
We can't wait to see you tonight!

To see other Fingerprint Fridays or to see how to join in, go to The Rusted Chain blog.


2 comments:

artsyclay said...

What a sweetie! Blessings to you...

jodilee0123 said...

Congrats to Adie and Sebastian! Yeah! What a gorgeous night to celebrate! Enjoy every minute! :0)