Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tired and Busy Day

Very early Tuesday morning (about 2 am), Matthew decided that he was going to cry.  Scott rocked him until he fell back asleep but when he went to put him back in the crib he would start screaming.  I took over rocking him since Scott had to get up in the morning.  Same thing everything I tried to lay him down he woke up screaming.  Finally I decided to try and sleep myself so we went and slept on the couch.  Well actually Matthew fell asleep and I just sat there wide awake.  Finally about 4 I was successful in putting Matthew in his crib without him waking up.  I then was finally able to get about an hour and a half more sleep.  He just take really good naps yesterday and he slept pretty good last night.

Yesterday we also had an adventure.  We went to Pillager School to visit Adie's sisters for their birthday.  We also got to be Adie and Sebastian for just a couple of minutes.  Matthew didn't want to get to far from me but he sure was hamming it up and flirting with all the girls.  Of course he never says or doesn't do any of the cute things like giving 5 or saying his favorite word (Hi) when you want him to.  We had lots of fun!

Afterwards we went to lunch at McDonalds and he ate almost a whole cheeseburger.  I always bring a sippy cup with milk in it anywhere we go but he didn't want that.  He wanted to drink out the the milk jug from McDonalds.  I only left a very tiny amount in there for him to try.  He did a really good job with it.

1 comment:

jodilee0123 said...

Oh we are so going through the same thing! Teething, separation anxiety, and who knows whatever else it could be! Tired mom and dad. . .that's for sure! I hope you get some sleep!!!!!