Friday, October 9, 2009

I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god
So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints.


This is a picture of me and my mom.
She doesn't look old enough to be my mom does she? But she is!
Our life has not always been easy but I wouldn't change a thing about our relationship now.
My mom is one of my best friends and she is always there when I need a shoulder to cry on and she usually has me laughing by the time we are done talking.
Love you Mom!

Look around you and see where you can see God's fingerprints!  To join me or to see other Fingerprint Fridays, go to Pampering Beki's blog.

2 comments:

artsyclay said...

That's wonderful that you get along great. Happy Fingerprint Friday ~*~

p.s. love the beautiful pictures below. I clicked on the middle one ... what incredible eyes he has!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

What a wonderful relationship!