Monday, June 15, 2009

This one is for you (Old) Grandma

This one is for you (Old) Grandma! Why you may ask? "The Newspaper"

Why is the newpaper important? The story: I spent a lot of time with my grandma when I was little so that my mom could finish high school. I was a little spoiled and I am sure that I kept grandma moving. She tells me that I could shred and crumble newspapers and then scatter them EVERYWHERE! She paid me back once and now it is Matthew's turn.

How did she pay me back? It was shortly after she moved back to Minnesota from Washington, she came over to visit and seen my newpaper sitting on my foot stool. She picked it up and crumbled it and tore it up a few times (glad I was done reading it) and then scattered the pages all over my house. My sister in law and her friend happened to be there too and they just sat there with this bewildered look on their faces. After she was all done, she laughed! Then she told the story of how I used to do that to her all the time.

No comments: