Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Are you Ready?

Are you ready to be overwhelmed with photos?
I filled my camera card since Friday which is about 1,000+ pictures.
Don't worry, I'm not going to show you all of them.
Some did get delete for one reason or another.
Some were of the house and I can't decided how or when I want to start showing them.  Please be patient!

Matthew loves playing in his pool, loves showers, loves baths but does not like the water at the beach.  We went swimming at the beach on Thursday (sorry no pictures-didn't even take my camera).  We had some wonderful family time.

Friday, Matthew played in his pool and loved it.  By accident, I found the perfect spot in our new yard for the swimming pool.  It gets sun all morning and about 12:30-2:30 it is all shaded.

He did not want me to take any pictures!
He was telling me NO!
He definitely DID NOT want any pictures!
He let me know it too!
After some persistence, he finally left me!
He even smiled!
Then he started spitting the water.
Another spitting one!
Annoyed again but I think it was a surprise picture!
So then he just made faces at me.
This next one is my favorite!
Can't remember what he was looking at.


No comments: