Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sleeping with His Blankie

Since Matthew no longer has his nukkie to comfort him at night, he has moved onto a blankie.
This blankie he got from his Gramma G and Sebastian.
He loves this blankie.
When he wakes up in the morning it comes out of the crib with him.  Sometimes during the day if he needs a relaxing minute or even when he is watching Sesame Street, he lays on the floor with his blankie in hand.
I just think it is so darn cute how he sleeps with his feet underneath him.
He sometimes is a hard sleeper but sometimes a little sleeper.
Some days when we have to wake him up for church or school, he wakes up a soon as you open the door and other days, he sleeps through anything.  This morning, I went in, opened his shade, opened his closet doors, picked out his clothes, closed the closet doors, went out got the camera, spoke loudly to Scott to have him come take a peek, took a few pictures and he slept through it all.  I finally got him to wake up when I started rubbing his back.

2 comments:

Keilani said...

Oh Matthew! We love you so much! I am glad that blankie brings you some comfort! You sleep just like Bash used to, on your tummy with your legs beneath you! Such a sweet boy! I don't want you to grow up, but you just keep getting bigger & older. Hugs & Kisses!

Elisa Seaba said...

My kids have all been blanket babies and they ALL still sleep with their blankies :) (i think it's so sweet)I love when the little ones sleep like that with their legs all pulled up...so cute!