Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Another Happy Moment in the Life of Matthew

Monday morning started out like any other day.
Matthew started pulling on his jammies and diaper like something was wrong.  I unsnapped his jammies to try and figure out what was wrong.  Yay nothing was wrong.  He just wanted his jammies OFF!
He was the happiest child after that!
Wiggling around, running and squealing with delight!

Falling on the floor and rolling around with his jammies!

Just being completely silly!

He was squealing but of course I got the picture with the eyes closed.

What can I say?
Isn't he just the cutest thing ever?!!!

Sorry this one is not centered but he was moving around wildly.

He wasn't so happy when I made him get dressed but he was cold so I had to!

1 comment:

Mike and Katie said...

That's so funny! They just love to be free! I have a cute video of Amanda dancing liking a crazy girl to Toby Mac in her training pants. Then I thought I should put a dress on her and clean up the living room for a video to post on the blog and she got all whiny and wouldn't dance.

I did send the video to her birth parents. I hope they weren't offended to see her in her skivvies!