really busy with getting ready for Matthew's first birthday party.
Here is a few things that Matthew can do or say:
• walks a few steps at a time (up to 13)
• says his version of Thank You
• loves to say Hi (when he does he usually puts his hand up to his
ears as if he is talking on the phone. It's super cute!)
• likes to listen to stories
• at bedtime when we pray he folds his hands for a couple minutes and
then looks back and forth between me or Scott and grins really big
• throws his food on the floor when he is done when we are not
watching of course
• loves to use a spoon and a fork when he eats but usually still uses
• loves to be outside (he doesn't even mind the grass)
Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend!