Thursday, May 3, 2012

Long Time

Sorry that it has been so long since my last post!  I only have a couple minutes tonight so thought I would type a few words.  Hopefully on Saturday I can post some pictures from April and some so far this month.  Really not much happening around here.  At the beginning of the week, Matthew was not feeling very good.  He was running a fever and had lots of sneezing, a little cough and a slight runny nose and threw up once.  The only reason I like when he is sick because then he only wants to snuggle with his momma!  By Wednesday, fever was gone and he was feeling better.  But wow has he been grumpy the rest of the week.  I think he is missing dad.  Dad has been working LOTS of hours the last month but we get him for 3 whole days!!!!

I'll post pictures soon!

No comments: