Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bunch of Randomness

We have had a crazy busy week and weekend.
We had lots of preparation for Scott's sister's wedding reception.
On Friday night, we spent 5 hours decorating the hall.
Saturday was the reception.
We were in charge of lots: punch, water, coffee, pictures, video recording, cleaning and then some fun.
Matthew had a great time playing with his cousin, Liam.

At the beginning of the week, Scott and I talked about starting Matthew wearing underwear all the time.  We always had him wearing underwear during the day except when we were going somewhere.
It was a tough weekend to start but he has had lots of success.
We had a small little accident on Friday night.
Saturday he did great all day but had a couple little accidents later in the night during the reception but has been dry ever since.

We are all tired today. 
We didn't get home until about 2 am this morning and slept only until 9 am.

Matthew loves to sing.
Have you ever heard of Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi?
It's the theme song on Deadliest Catch!
I also have it as my sister in law's ring tone on my cell phone.
It is currently Matthew's favorite song and he loves to sing some of it.
He sings "I'm a Cowboy" and the next few lines.  Sorry I don't really know the words.
I had the camera in the truck with us the other day when he started to sing so I recorded him (I will post that when I get some time to download it) and when he realized I was recorded he shouted at me to STOP!

I know the pictures have nothing to do with any of the writings but he is so adorably cute that I just have to show you.
Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Elizabeth @ My Life, Such as it is... said...

Charlie loves to sing in the car to "his music". We have Veggie Tales sing the '80s and Charlie belts out the Veggie Tale version of We Got the Beat is too funny! He also knows Footloose and Walk Like an Egyptian from the cd. I'm looking for Veggie Tales sing the '70s next.