Sunday, January 31, 2010

Visitors

Yesterday we had company! 
My dad and half sister came to visit along with my sister, her husband and sweet Annabelle.
Scott actually got to hold her for a tiny bit before Matthew realized and got jealous.
And then this happened:
As we were saying good-bye to my sister, her husband and Annabelle, we were standing on the steps and Matthew fell down a couple steps and hit his head on the railing.  He got a little cut above his eye and also some carpet burn on the side of his nose which is almost gone today.  He still has a little swelling by his eye.  It seemed like he cried for a really long time.  I almost gave in and gave him his nukkie to make him feel better but Scott said he had gone as long as he did without it that we shouldn't.  I cried too.

No comments: