Friday, December 26, 2008

Another Christmas Celebration

ANOTHER CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION
The above picture is of Joanna's family!

Our cute family of 3!!!!!!!!!!!!
We celebrated Christmas with my mom's side of the family today at my aunt and uncle's house in Crosby. Matthew was passed around a bit. We had a great time and had lots of food to eat. A few of my cousins were there that I have not seen in awhile. My one cousin has a one year old girl and this was the first time we have seen her except in pictures. She is adorable and she just wanted to touch Matthew all over. Matthew cooed and tried so hard to talk to her too.
It did take us a bit longer to get home then usual because of the horrible roads! We are glad that we do not have to go anywhere tomorrow! We are having another Christmas celebration tomorrow but it is at our house. So tomorrow I am going to be very busy cleaning and getting everything ready! Hopefully Matthew can get back to his schedule tomorrow.
On Sunday, we are going to relax and spend some quality family time together.
Have a wonderful day!!!!!

No comments: