Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Playing with a Caterpillar

This year we found lots of caterpillars.  Matthew was not so much into touching them or holding them.
Either was his Mama but Daddy would always have to hold them and tell me to be brave!  That crazy Daddy!  I was however BRAVE until they started to move and then I had to laugh so I wouldn't freak out or cry.  By the end of summer I was brave and could hold one and so was Matthew!
Love the look on his face in this picture:
Ok just put it in my hand!  Hahaha!

It started crawling around in his hand! 



He was pretty proud of himself! 
Then he played with it for at least an hour.  It even played in his sand box with him.

He was pretty sad when we told him that he had to let is go.
Every time after that he seen one, he had to study it and move it to a better place.
Daddy is going to teach him how to love all the creatures great and small including frogs and toads!

No comments: