Thursday, October 27, 2011

What a Boy We Have

We have one comical child!  Where does he learn this stuff?  Today Matthew and I said our final good-bye to the apartment.  As we were leaving, Matthew decided not to hang onto the railing to go down the stairs.  He got going a little to fast and fell the last two steps.  As I ran down the last couple of stairs, he looked all right and he wasn't crying.  I bent down and asked if he was ok but he didn't answer me.  I started to panic inside but when I asked him again, he slowly stuck his tongue out but still didn't say anything.  I picked him up and asked if he was okay.  He laid his head on my shoulder with his tongue sticking out.  I told him he better say something or I would tickle him.  He said, "I died".  He had me scared a little bit but I knew when he stuck his tongue out that he was okay.  That's his "I died" look with his tongue sticking out.

He is fine!  As soon as we got outside, he wanted down and he ran to the car! 

2 comments:

jodilee0123 said...

heart attack! Jakob and Jada did that to me the other day. They made a loud noise in his room and he yells, I'll go get mom....and he runs out saying Jada fell out of the bunk bed. I come running and they both laughed! Turkeys...

Keilani said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! Enough to give you a "Heart Attack" and "Die" huh??? Kids are funny that way!! We miss you terribly, and hope to see you all soon!!! Grandma G is gonna be home on Halloween, and Grandma G loves you Mister Matthew!