Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hard to Believe

It is so hard to believe that in 19 days our baby is going to be ONE year old. I am happy but kinda sad at the same time. He is just growing up way to fast. I am so EXCITED for his farm birthday party. It is amazing how many things he has learned in just one year: rolling over, sitting up, crawling, walking around furniture (still hasn't let go yet), feeding himself(he loves his food), drinking from a cup (weaned himself off the bottle), dancing, talking, falls asleep by himself (sometimes we still get to rock him though, which we both LOVE) and lots more.

Today I had his one year pictures taken. OH MY GOODNESS did they turn out super CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as I get the CD I will post some. I will get the pictures back just in time for his birthday!

No comments: